Vale Velo (1 day)
Glamorgan Heritage Coast & Countryside
Just a few miles from Cardiff, the city gives way to traditional countryside, quiet lanes and dramatic coastline with golden limestone cliffs, dotted with medieval towns and castle ruins. Our one day cycling tour is the perfect way to discover a taste of the welsh countryside.
This trip runs on selected dates (usually Sundays)
See tour schedule to find a date
We also offer this tour as a private trip, or we can put together a personalised cycle tour for you anywhere in Wales!
Length: 1 day
Price per person:
£68 - ask us about discounts for own bike or transport
BOOK NOW >
- Fully guided trip with a qualified local guide
- Return transport to & from Cardiff
- Bike & helmet hire
- Coffee / tea & welsh cakes
- Small group size ( max 6 )
- Majority quiet country lanes and coastal roads.
- See ancient sites and traditional villages
- Lunch stop with chance to try some traditional welsh food (or bring a packed lunch)
- 30-40 kilometres / 20 - 25 miles
- Approx 4 hours of riding
- Total ascent 300m approx.
What's not included:
- meals (lunch available to purchase).
*Please note that this is a road biking tour - some experience is necessary and suitable clothing must be worn - please see our cycling tour notes for more information*
Please note that for your safety, we may occasionally have to cancel the trip in case of severe weather. In this event you’ll be offered an alternative or full refund.