Real Wales Tours is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25th May 2018.
Who we are
Real Wales Tours Ltd is a small group tour company operating in Wales, UK. Our registered address is:
St Brides Major
Vale of Glamorgan
You can contact us by writing to that address or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What we collect
Our legal basis for processing personal data is:
Contract and Consent
We may collect the following information:
· Name and address
· Contact information including email address
· Payment information such as PayPal address or bank account details
· Demographic information such as country of origin
· Your emails to us and other information that you give us in relation to the work that we perform for you
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
· Internal record keeping such as financial accounting
· We may use the information to improve our products and services.
· We may send emails concerning the provision of any products or services that we supply to you.
· We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided – only if you have positively opted in to our newsletter emails.
· From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online, or by any other method.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information for marketing purposes by opting out of such communications.
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us or emailing us via the Contact link on our website.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you by writing to us or emailing us via the contact page on our website.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We acknowledge that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner's Office in the United Kingdom if you are unhappy with the way we have collected, stored or used your personal information.
Cookies are small files saved to the user's computers hard drive that track, save and store information about the user's interactions and usage of the website. This allows the website, through its server to provide the users with a tailored experience within this website.
Users are advised that if they wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website on to their computers hard drive they should take necessary steps within their web browsers security settings to block all cookies from this website and its external serving vendors.
Other cookies may be stored to your computer’s hard drive by external vendors when this website uses referral programs, sponsored links or adverts. Such cookies are used for conversion and referral tracking and typically expire after 30 days, though some may take longer. No personal information is stored, saved or collected.