Pedal Pembrokeshire (2 days)
Explore the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park on two wheels. Make the most of the incredible coastal scenery on this two day, one night cycling tour of Pembrokeshire. Discover the best cycling this region has to offer; we’ll explore the hidden woodland valleys and quiet country lanes bordered by hedgerows filled with thousands of wild flowers. Explore gold sand beaches, hidden coves and clifftop vistas.
BOOK NOW >
- Majority quiet country lanes and coastal roads.
- Beautiful coastal scenery and beaches
- Ancient sites and traditional villages
- Overnight accommodation in ecolodge
Price per person:
£195 - ask us about discounts for own bike or transport
- Fully guided trip with a qualified local guide
- Return transport to & from Cardiff
- Bike & helmet hire
- Coffee / tea & welsh cakes
- Small group size ( max 6 )
- One night ecolodge accommodation in comfortable unisex rooms with shared facilities
- Dinner on day 1, breakfast & lunch on day 2
Ride Stats (each day):
- 35-45 kilometres / 25 - 30 miles
- Approx 5 hours of riding
- Total ascent 500m approx.
What's not included:
- Lunch is available to purchase on day 1.
- Any entry fees during free time are not included.
*Please note that this is a road biking tour - some experience is necessary and suitable clothing must be worn - please see our cycling tour notes for more information*
Please note that for your safety, we may occasionally have to cancel the trip in case of severe weather. In this event you’ll be offered an alternative or full refund.