Want to go it alone, but no idea where to start? Let us help you with our itinerary service. We have years of experience of organising travel in Wales (and across the world!). We know Wales and we know travel, so we can offer you our detailed local knowledge to put together a personalised itinerary for a great Wales experience.
- Independent travellers wanting to get around using public transport
- Those hiring a car or campervan for their time in Wales
- Travel trade and businesses that need local expertise to put together itineraries for their clients or guests
- Any one with special interests wanting to know the best places to eat, travel with dietary restrictions, where to horse ride, good spots for birdwatching, find the best wool shops or anything else you can think of!
What is included:
- A detailed and realistic itinerary including places to visit, timings, transport considerations, personalised accommodation recommendations, places to eat, activities, and a brief guide to each location.
- One revised itinerary following your feedback
What isn’t included:
- Tickets and reservations aren’t part of our itinerary service; you will book directly and make independent arrangements. However, we will provide working website links, phone numbers etc. as part of the itinerary.
- Unlimited revisions. We offer one revision following your initial feedback.
As each itinerary is unique, the pricing will depend on your requirements. An approximate guide would be £65 for a 3 day itinerary including accommodation, activity, sightseeing, and food recommendations.
We like to think this service can offer you great pay-off in terms of time saved doing your own research, and having a great plan in place so you can just enjoy your time in Wales. For travellers and professionals, having local insight is invaluable.
How it works:
Email us at email@example.com with your initial request.
We’ll send you a quote for putting together your itinerary, a timescale, plus some questions so that we can personalise the itinerary for you.
If you’re happy with the quote, we will send you a service acceptance email with a link to pay online on our secure payment page.
We’ll put together your itinerary and send it over to you within the agreed timescale.
Send us any feedback or questions, or let us know if you’re happy with the itinerary as it is.
We’ll make any necessary revisions and provide the additional information requested, then we’ll send the updated itinerary back to you.
Get booking your trip using the itinerary recommendations and have an amazing time in Wales!