Bike the Brecon Beacons (1 day)
Brecon Beacons National Park
For deserted country lanes, mountain passes, sweeping views, traditional villages and ancient sites you can’t beat the Brecon Beacons National Park. Our route takes us through the Fforest Fawr region, and into the Black Mountains.
This trip runs every Saturday from February 2019.
Length: 1 day
Price per person:
BOOK NOW >
- Fully guided trip with a qualified local guide
- Return transport to & from Cardiff
- Bike & helmet hire
- Coffee / tea & welsh cakes
- Small group size ( min 2, max 6 )
- Majority quiet country roads through the mountains and valleys of the Brecon Beacons National Park
- Pass by ancient sites and traditional villages
- Climb the highest road pass in Wales
- Lunch stop at a country pub
- 80 kilometres / 50 miles
- Approx 5 hours of riding
- Total ascent 1,500m approx.
What's not included:
- meals (lunch available to purchase).
*Please note that this is a road biking tour - some experience is necessary and suitable clothing must be worn - please see our cycling tour notes for more information*
Please note that for your safety, we may occasionally have to cancel the trip in case of severe weather. In this event you’ll be offered an alternative or full refund.